- The text you’re working on will stick around even if you switch to other apps a lot.
- New insults and combinations of insults were added.
- Capitalization of insults is now correct when a sentence starts with numbering or punctuation and then a noun.
- The toolbar is now correctly positioned when the keyboard is hidden on iPhone X.
- Removing an insult now works even when the suspected noun begins with punctuation.
- Spaces are no longer sometimes erroneously moved after punctuation.
- An indefinite article before an emoji no longer causes punctuation to move to after the indefinite article.